BrachyTherapy is an advanced skin cancer treatment option, which is non-surgical, and provided as an outpatient procedure at Skin Cancer RX. Electronic BrachyTherapy is an alternative to surgery for patients with non-melanoma skin cancers including Low and High Risk Basal Cell Carcinomas (BCCs), Squamous Cell Carcinomas (SCC), Keloids, Keratoacanthomas, Pterygium (Surfer’s Eye), Kaposi’s Sarcoma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Eccrine Porocarcinoma, Sebaceous Carcinoma, and Cutaneous Lymphoma.
please click for source Electronic photon or low dose x-ray treatments such as those provided by the skin cancer experts at Skin Cancer RX are essentially pain free, enable you to return to your life immediately following treatment, and leave minimal scars.
visit web page BrachyTherapy has proven to be effective and safe, and a wonderful alternative to the surgical removal of nonmelanoma skin cancers. BrachyTherapy works by using a tiny x-ray source to a target a precise location, without damaging surrounding tissue, or expose the patient to excessive radiation. Skin Cancer RX patients have found that the treatment to be painless, and noninvasive, resulting in minimal cosmetic changes to the face, eyes, cheek, ears, etc.
http://universidadelim.com/?mapsro1 Benefits of BrachyTherapy Include:
- Treatments performed as outpatient procedure
- Virtually pain free
- Minimal scarring
- Safe & effective
- No recovery time
- No radioactive isotopes
- Protects healthy tissue surrounding cancer cells
- Fast, easy alternative to surgery
- Allows physician to remain in the room with patient during treatment
- Great alternative for patients who cannot have surgery due to blood-thinning medication and other counter-indications
- Effective on difficult/sensitive areas including the nose, eyes, cheeks, forehead
- Successfully treats skin cancers and tumors less than 5 cm including:
- Low and High Risk Basal Cell Carcinomas (BCCs)
- Squamous Cell Carcinomas (SCCs)
- Pterygium (Surfer’s Eye)
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Eccrine Porocarcinoma
- Sebaceous Carcinoma
- Cutaneous Lymphoma